In order to determine the final price for a translation, the following aspects must be taken into account:
- Length of the text to be translated; the rate per standard line (55 characters including spaces) in the target language is the basis for calculation. You can check this easily using Word.
- Degree of complexity and difficulty of the text; complex texts that incorporate legal and business terminology require a considerable amount of work and therefore the rate for this kind of text is higher. Simply send me the text you wish to have translated using “Contact” and I can provide you with a quotation.
- Additional fees:
- Fee for certified translations € 10 per document
- Fee for urgent translations - depends on the volume of the text and the deadline
- Minimum order value: € 35
- It is also possible to agree a price per page for texts containing charts or graphics and other special elements
- VAT will be charged in addition to the remuneration agreed upon and will be displayed on the invoice as a separate item.
If so required, I can also provide translations using SDL Translator’s Workbench or Across.